|Home||» Products||» Conveyor Safety Switches||» Belt Tear Switches|
Belt Tear Switches
With the aid of our untiring effort, we are capable of manufacturing and supplying the vast variety of Belt Tear Switches. These switches are the safety sensors that are widely used in preventing accidents caused by short circuiting. Our switches are also used in detecting the breakage of current cables. To finally dispatch the consignments with flawlessness, we perfectly pack the Belt Tear Switches in moisture proof packaging options.
- Switches available in Die Cast Aluminum enclosures in sophisticated as well as economic versions.
- Switches are also available in Industrial Polymer Enclosure to withstand Chemical / Fertilizer / Saline (Seashore) environment.
- SS screws captive in covers to ensure proper retightening after opening for inspection / wiring etc.
- Built in terminal box for sophisticated models, incorporating moulded stud type terminals for easy wiring / looping.
- Switching elements have Silver-Cadmium alloy tipped contacts with double break and wide contact separation for optimum switching performance.
- Threaded cable entries are provided to suit single / double compression type cable glands.
- Available in contact combinations 2NO+2NC.
- Actuation – By splinters of the torn belt.
- Highly protective
- Resistant to shock
- Long lasting durability
Bokaro Steel City, Jamshedpur
Mr. Dinesh Kumar Pandey
Phone: +91 9431915109
Mr. Poonam K. Sahu
Phone: +91 9589188225
Integrated Engineering Enterprise, Kolkata
Mr. Susanta Chakraborty
Phone:-033-2356601 Mob:- 9831067790
Technocom Engineers, Delhi
Mr. Sandeep Agarwal
Vinayak Automation Products, Secunderabad
Sri Srinivasa Enterprises, Bangalore
Ms. Sureela Rao
Prakash Electricals, Hospet
Dolphin Innovative, Akola
Mr. Hemant Nawkar
A.G. Enterprises, Ramagundam
Mr. Mohd Chand Pasha
Tech Mech Systems, Visakhapatnam
Mr. S. K. Shah
Variety Stores, Rourkela
Mr. Paresh Sanghvi